Bad TheoryHammer: Merry BadChristmas!

Bad TheoryHammer:  Merry BadChristmas




(Image Credit:  GW)

I'm a little early to this post, but I wanted to get it out before the waifu (she hates that term) and I got out to have to go be holly and jolly and all those words that end in -olly.  No, melancholy doesn't work there!

Thanks, everyone, for following along with my goofiness for the past however long it has been.  There's going to be a lot more coming in the new year, so stay tuned.

I hope each and every one of you (yes, even you, SmollestChili) get everything you want this Christmas and in the upcoming year (and in their case, that would be a LOT).  I wish you nothing but happiness, and I genuinely appreciate every single one of you who have commented on my Bad little blog here, or on reddit, or anywhere.  It's been a little ray of sunshine in my life.

So, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, I wish you all nothing but the best.

I'm going to end this on one little note.


That's right, I did it.


Comments