Bad TheoryHammer: My Train Board

 Bad TheoryHammer:  My Train Board

(Image Credit:  Me)

This is a little post right now.  I'm just using this to show off my train board.  I like trains.  I don't know why.  Please indulge me.

(Image Credit:  Me Again!)

I'm not the best painter ever, but I like this board.  It works with my Kill Teams and has a lot of terrain, both built-in and scatter.  I like having the train as a break between the middle of the board because it means you have to figure out how you're going to get to the enemy.


(Image Credit:  Me)

I'm also not the best photographer ever, and my wife with the better camera isn't around, but I kind of like this board.  It is asymmetrical and allows for a lot of fun stuff.


(Image Credit:  Again, Me.)

I tried to keep things drab.  The board and the hills are made out of pink insulation foam coated with sand and cat litter.  The train is a non-GW model made out of pressboard (remind me if you remember where it came from!).  The other little trains are the GW models.

All in all, it's a pretty neat little board and I'm fair to middling proud of it.  But let me know!








Comments

  1. Really like the terrain. Look forward to seeing more in the future if you do any more. I'm planning on doing one that is meant to be set in a knight hanger. I'll be getting a friend to print the knights as it will cost a bomb to use actual ones for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You actually stole my idea! Or we thought alike! I run Knights for Bighammer, so I can have one hanging around or whatever, but yes, my current "next" boards include a full Ganger city and a Knight hangar.

      Delete

Post a Comment