Bad TheroyHammer: Scions

 Bad TheoryHammer:  Scions


(Image Credit:  Specter from Kill Team University)

So, today I'm doing something a little bit different, and something I hope I can keep doing.  I'm going to feature awesome members of Kill Team University and their great Kill Teams and also talk a bit about them and all that.  Note that I'm not going to go into all the names that Specter gave his dudes because IT IS STILL TOO SOON SPECTER I AM NOT READY TO TALK ABOUT NAMING YOUR VOLLEY GUNNER WASH but outside of that, let's go.

Honestly, Scions are one of the stronger Kill Teams from the Compendium and I really like them.  Unfortunately, they kind of have a pretty strict composition and you're going to go with this:

Tempestor (HAPPY NOW, SPECTOR?)


(Image Credit:  Still Specter.  He's pretty good at painting, huh?)

You're going to take a Tempestor.  He's going to take a Plasma Pistol and probably a Power Sword.  Done?  Done.

Comms


(Image Credit:  Guess Who?  You show me your cool stuff, I want to show it off!)

You're gonna take a Comms dude.  Sorry.  No reason not to.  I know I'm being a bit blunt lately, but there's just no reason not to.  Note:  I hope this is the Comms dude and not something else.  Tell me if I am wrong!

Gunners







(Image Credit:  Again it is Specter on Kill Team University.  He is awesome and you should check his stuff out!)

You're going to take these four gunners pretty much every time.  Plasma, Melta, Volley, and GL. Done.   Again, I'm sorry for being abrupt, but A:  AREN'T THOSE MINIS COOL?  And B:  You know you're taking them.

Grunts





(Image Credit:  The Book of Boba Fett.  I kid, I kid.  Still Specter)

TELL ME THIS IS NOT BOBA FETT.  But these guys are basically Space Marine Scouts with Bolters and better things to use.  They're fantastic.  I love them, precious.  Specter needs to have a Grogu in there to eat some frog eggs or something.

Archetypes

You've got Security, so you're taking Security.  It is just a thing right now.

Equipment

Take some good grenades.  Take a medkit.  You're going to do okay.

Sample Roster (You won't need more than 10)


(Image Credit:  Specter is still Amazing!)

Tempestus Scion (Power Sword, Plasma Pistol)
Scion Comms
Scion Gunner (Plasma)
Scion Gunner (Melta)
Scion Gunner (Grenade Launcher)
Scion Gunner (Volley Gun)
4x Scions

What more do you need?



Comments